Terms of Service
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are governed by these terms and conditions. The purchase of merchandise through the ToTheStars.Media website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of their residence. By entering the ToTheStars.Media website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures and any other items included in this website are the exclusive property of To The Stars Media, Inc. unless otherwise stated. These Terms & Conditions apply to the purchase of goods from ToTheStars.Media only.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Seller”, “us” and “we” are references to the owner of this website, To The Stars Media, Inc., which is a registered corporation in the USA.
- “Buyer”, “you” and “your” are references to the purchaser of the goods from us;
- “Goods” means the goods specified in the Seller’s invoice;
- “Contract” means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions;
- “Site” means the ToTheStars.Media website.
Purchasing Goods OnlineIn order to make purchases through the site, the buyer will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, buyers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
- When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in these terms.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part of content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding.
- Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale. The site displays products, which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can contact our customer care department at customerservice@ToTheStars.Media who will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you should the item again become available to arrange payment.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the buyer cancels the order in accordance with the seller’s Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between buyer and seller will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you.
- The sale contract is therefore concluded in the USA and the language of the contract is English. The contract will be subject to these terms and conditions and governed by US law and the buyer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts in respect to any dispute that may arise under it.
The seller reserves the right not to accept the buyer’s order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or that the item ordered is out of stock. As well as limit quantities purchased based on per person, email, household, address or credit card.
- Prices shown on the site are in U.S. Dollars (USD). All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the site at the time the order is accepted will be honored.
- If the buyer is from outside of the United States, the buyer may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes upon arrival in the destination country. These duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Furthermore, a buyer from outside the U.S. may also be subject to higher postage and packaging costs. The seller reserves the right to request additional shipping fees prior to the Goods being dispatched, and to not accept the order should the buyer not fulfill the seller’s requests to pay additional postage and packaging fees.
- Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are dispatched.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared.
- If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All credit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment platform that encrypts your card and/or banking details in a secure host environment. The seller does not hold any credit card details on our site or in our customer database.
- The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date for the goods, but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- The seller will arrange for packing according to the method of delivery chosen by the buyer during the checkout process.
- Should the buyer choose USPS as a method of shipping, responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer at the time USPS takes possession of the good.
- Should the buyer choose UPS or FED EX as a method of shipping, the responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer when the shipper records “DELIVERED” in their respective tracking information.
- UPS does not provide delivery service to PO Boxes. If you are having an order shipped to a PO Box please select USPS, so that the package is not delayed and/or returned.
- The buyer must check the goods immediately upon delivery and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer must notify the seller within 24 hours of delivery to ensure prompt attention as completed orders are filed away daily.
- In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim.
The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labor unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
Cancellation, Return & Exchange
- The seller’s chief objective is to ensure the buyer is fully satisfied with their purchase. If, for any reason, the buyer is not satisfied with the goods purchased from our website, the buyer has a right to return the product (within 30 working days from the date that product is received) for a refund that will be issued. The notice areturn has to be made in writing; an email to customerservice@ToTheStars.Media or completing a return in returns portal. In the event of a return or exchange, we require that you return the goods to us at your own cost where applicable.
- In order to help with the return of your order, you must open a ticket with our Customer Service department by emailing customerservice@ToTheStars.Media within the cancellation period.
- Our return address is detailed on your original invoice. Failure to obtain an MR does not affect your legal, consumer rights.
- The buyer must take reasonable care of all goods in their possession and return them to us, with their original packaging, within 7 days from the date the MR number was issued.
- Returned orders will be credited the amount you paid for the returned item(s), including taxes. The original shipping charge is not refunded.
Opt In/Opt Out Policy
Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing, or via email at customerservice@ToTheStars.Media.
The seller may from time to time contact you by email with information on new products; special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to you. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy unsubscribe link from all future mail shots.
SMS mobile message marketing program terms and conditions https://help.getfirepush.com/en/articles/3103817-sms-mobile-message-marketing-program-terms-and-conditions
SMS Policy Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall To The Stars Inc., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The website is accessed and used at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all details on the website are current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error free, accurate and current at all times.