Exclusive Limited Edition Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows Hardcover that includes the digital Chasing Shadows Audio Companion EP by Angels & Airwaves (MP3/WAV) and Sekret Machines Craft Guidebook.
Praised as "an exhilarating thrill ride" that may never have you looking at the night sky the same way again, Chasing Shadows is the first book in the multimedia Sekret Machines franchise that will reveal fascinating secrets surrounding the true, well-documented events of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Written by award-winning creator Tom DeLonge and NYTimes bestselling academic AJ Hartley in a powerful collaboration with top government advisors that keep the truth on course in this historical thriller.
One Hardcover Book Bundle includes:
- One regular, autographed or inscribed Sekret Machines Book 1: Chasing Shadows hardcover (704 pages)
- An exclusive limited edition Chasing Shadows white dust jacket only available at To The Stars
- Exclusive Sekret Machines Craft Guidebook
- Angels & Airwaves Chasing Shadows Digital EP (MP3/WAV)
- Digital Edition: Chasing Shadows and Craft Guidebook eBook edition
- Hardcover Edition: Limited Edition hardcover book
- Bookplate Edition: Tom DeLonge and AJ Hartley's signature on bookplate
- Inscribed Edition: Tom DeLonge signature written directly on the title page
4. Chasing Shadows
For those who know…
that something is going on…
The witnesses are legion, scattered across the world and dotted through history, people who looked up and saw something impossible lighting up the night sky. What those objects were, where they came from, and who—or what—might be inside them is the subject of fierce debate and equally fierce mockery, so that most who glimpsed them came to wish they hadn’t.
Most, but not everyone.
Among those who know what they’ve seen, and—like the toll of a bell that can’t be unrung—are forever changed by it, are a pilot, an heiress, a journalist, and a prisoner of war. From the waning days of the 20th century’s final great war to the fraught fields of Afghanistan to the otherworldly secrets hidden amid Nevada’s dusty neverlands—the truth that is out there will propel each of them into a labyrinth of otherworldly technology and the competing aims of those who might seek to prevent—or harness—these beings of unfathomable power. Because, as it turns out, we are not the only ones who can invent and build…and destroy.
Featuring actual events and other truths drawn from sources within the military and intelligence community, Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley offer a tale at once terrifying, fantastical, and perhaps all too real. Though it is, of course, a work of… fiction?
FAST RELIABLE SHIPPING
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd love to help you