...In Darkness Advanced Collector's Edition
The long-awaited follow-up book to our 2015 award-winning bestseller Poet Anderson ...Of Nightmares has finally arrived. Collectors can now get their hands on the signed, advanced readers edition of POET ANDERSON ...IN DARKNESS before the trade version hits stores next year.
Limited to 250 signed and numbered books, this exclusive special-edition hardcover is in deluxe manuscript format, fresh and uncorrected before being prepped for wider distribution to the public.
- 8.5" x 11" ...IN DARKNESS hardcover bound in environmentally friendly, premium, 100% bonded leather with buffalo embossing
- Limited edition front cover includes a large blind debossing of the title ...IN DARKNESS
- 286 pages + autographed limitation page
- Numbered and signed by authors Tom DeLonge and Suzanne Young
- Comes with a limited edition hand-made letterpress poster of ...In Darkness cover art by Tom French stamped on Double-Thick Savoy 100% Cotton Brilliant White cover stock paper. Paper size: 8.5" x 11" Artwork size: 7.5"x10" Each poster is printed on a 1956 Vandercook press that prints in 1/8" at a time making each poster naturally unique
- Limited to 250 units world-wide
Multi-platinum recording artist and Blink-182 founder Tom DeLonge once again teams up with New York Times bestselling author Suzanne Young to continue the award-winning, critically-acclaimed transmedia project—Poet Anderson—inspired by a Stanford University study on how your dreams can effect your reality.
In the Waking World, Jonas Anderson works as a doorman for the Eden Hotel, dividing his free time between seeing his girlfriend, Samantha Birnham-Wood, and visiting his comatose brother Alan. In the Dream World, he is Poet Anderson, a Dream Walker, a guardian of the Dreamscape charged with protecting sleeping innocents from the nightmares that threaten both worlds.
But Jonas remains tormented by his own nightmare—his failure to rescue Alan from the Dreamscape and free him from his coma. Together, Jonas and Alan fought side-by-side against the night terror entity known as REM. Even though they defeated the vicious monster, Alan continues to waste away in a hospital bed while Jonas’ guilt eats away at his soul.
REM may have lost a battle, but the war continues. His Night Stalkers roam the Dreamscape, hunting for Jonas and the other poets capable of traversing the waking and dreaming realms. And now, demonic shadow creatures are possessing the spirits of dreamers and using their bodies to enter the Waking World.
Jonas can no longer avoid his destiny. To save reality from the maelstrom of nightmares, Poet Anderson will have to sacrifice the Dreamscape…