Who could be so very unfair
And just leave him there with nothing to wear?!
A hilarious and irreverent story that will have all ages giggling. Tom DeLonge teams up with artist Ryan Jones in a hilarious adventure to find out who is quite rude and left our dude in the nude!
This limited edition package has a retail value of over $95 and includes:
• Autographed First Edition Hardcover of Who Here Knows Who Took My Clothes? Includes inscribed signature on title page by author Tom DeLonge
• Limited Edition 7" flexi vinyl record of audiobook narrated by Tom DeLonge
• 4" Nude Dude flexible Christmas ornament
• First Edition Certificate of Authenticity
• Packaged in a custom Who Here Knows full-color printed bag
We ship anywhere in the U.S. and to over 50 international destinations. Click here to see if we ship to you!
Everyday $3.99 flat rate standard shipping and FREE shipping on orders over $100 shipped within the U.S.A.
International orders over $100 USD eligible for $15 flat rate shipping.
For all deliveries outside of the United States, in addition to appropriate international shipping charges, you will be responsible for any and all local taxes, duties, tariffs or other similar charges or impositions (including VAT) associated with your purchase, if any. By placing your order, you are agreeing that you will be responsible for and will pay, as due, all such charges, as applicable.
Packages may take 7-10 business days (or more depending on customs) to reach their final destination.