Intelligence officials in Russia allegedly possess secret files pertaining to several prominent U.S. politicians who are accused of being assholes—traitors to be more specific. Russia also allegedly has proof that 9/11 was orchestrated by the U.S. government. If this is true, it will make conspiracy theorists very happy. But the global political fallout could be hellish.
Military foreign affairs website Veterans Today reports that Russian media outlet Pravda published an article in February 2015 claiming that President Vladimir Putin is prepared to release documents and satellite imagery that prove the U.S. government was involved in the attacks that took place on September 11, 2001.
Gordon Duff, global intelligence specialist and Senior Editor of Veterans Today, believes Russia has many more damning files. But it’s his position that this evidence needs to be released to expose traitors in order for global stability to be realized. So he took it upon himself to pen an open letter to President Putin.
We at Veterans Today, in consultation with staff members and unlisted associates, some former Soviet and Russian intelligence officials known to you, are aware that the intelligence services of the Russian Federation have files in their possession, some kept for many years, that should now be made available. As our initial request, we ask for the following documents we know to be in Russian keeping
- Tape recordings and transcripts of John McCain’s 32 propaganda broadcasts made while a prisoner of war including his claims that the US was using germ warfare against North Vietnam.
- The text of John McCain’s debriefing by the KGB in Hanoi including full order of battle information that led to redeployment of air defenses and a much higher success rate shooting down American aircraft.
- Full information on Netanyahu’s role in running Jonathan Pollard as a Soviet agent.
- Full information on Netanyahu’s role as a Soviet agent in the theft of American cryptographic units from the UNTSO in 1990 and the nature of the data, NATO military secrets, US State Department correspondence and US Naval codes that Netanyahu passed on to Moscow.
- Full information on Mitt Romney’s meetings with Russian intelligence in Havana during his visit there in 1999.
- Recordings and transcripts of Romney’s meetings with Raul Castro and the promises Romney made.
- Surveillance video of John McCain and Joseph Lieberman taken in Zurich showing them entering banking facilities after a trip to Kabul and meetings with druglords of the Northern Alliance.
- Satellite imagery showing the movement of highly enriched nuclear material in and around New York City prior to the events of September 11, 2001.
- Files showing the role of Israeli involvement in nuclear proliferation including but not limited to the sale of nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia.
- Files showing deposits in Cayman banks managed by Bain on behalf of over 300 members of the congress of the United States.
- Evidence showing the transfer of nuclear material from Israel to North Korea.
Who knows if Russia actually has these supposed incriminating files? The Pravda article to which Veterans Today cites was supposedly published back in February 2015, and Putin has yet to drop that bombshell. And Duff is a controversial figure who has admitted to writing fake shit before. So, for now, the 9/11 truthers will just have to sit tight and see if Putin plays the card he may or may not have in his possession.